Sunday, March 21, 2010

Spring Break!!!!


I have been off work for the last 10 days and it has been FABULOUS!!!!! The kids began their break on Friday, March 12 and we have had a great time. All are sad to return to our regular schedules. Macy had to get a tooth filled on Monday, so our adventures started on Tuesday. First stop, Missouri Botanical Gardens. Not many flowers outside yet, but inside the Climatron there were many things to see. My camera lens kept fogging up due to the humidity, but I got a couple shots.

Second stop was Turtle Park. We had packed our lunch, so we went to the park to eat and the girls climbed on the turtles for a while.
And then a stop at the St. Louis Zoo.

And finally, a stop at Crown Candy Kitchen for a sandwich for all of us and some ice cream for the kids.

And that was just Tuesday! On Wednesday we went to Sky Zone in Chesterfield and they both bounced until they could bounce no more. They were red-faced and sweaty when we left, but loved every minute of it! On Thursday, Mark was home with us, so we packed a lunch and headed over to Suson Park. The kids tried to fish, threw around the softball and played on the playground. I got sunburned - nobody else, just me.
On Friday we played at home with my nephew Eddie while Mark played golf. Friday night I went to teach a stamp class in Hazelwood and Mark took the kids ice skating. And then on Saturday, we bought new floors, finally!!!! All of the tile in our house will soon be new - we can't wait! Today I had another stamp class, so the girls played with friends. It has been a blast and I am sad to see the week end. I guess we have our vacation in August to look forward to!
~Amy

1 comments:

lizzie on March 22, 2010 at 6:20 PM said...

You are the best! Love your blog!
MOM

 

More Than Sweets Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template In collaboration with fifa
Cake Illustration Copyrighted to Clarice