Sunday, March 21, 2010

Easter Stampin'


This weekend was all about Easter at my stamp classes. Thanks to Tracy who hosted Friday and thanks to Cheryl for letting us use her house. As always, thanks to everyone who attended. We made 5 projects and had a great time.

This is probably my favorite card, with the Bunny Card (at the end of this post) coming in at a close second. This is one of my favorite stamp sets - A Good Egg. I love pink, brown and green together and the little chick is so cute!


Again, the little chick, but on the front of a treat holder.
This is the Chocolate Bunny stamp from the mini catalog. The Big Shot was used for the scalloped circle and the Little Leaves.



Again, we used the scalloped circle to make the "carrot" and then punched out scalloped ovals for the "leaves".



I love this bunny! I saw him on Andrea Walford's blog. She had made a gift tag using him. I decided to make a small, 4 x 4 card and he turned out so cute! His backside is made with the Ornament punch that was in the Holiday Mini.
Thanks for stamping with me! ~Amy

0 comments:

 

More Than Sweets Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template In collaboration with fifa
Cake Illustration Copyrighted to Clarice