Sunday, March 21, 2010

Birthday Stampin' in February


So, I haven't posted anything since January but I have lots of stuff to share! So, get ready!

In February I did a birthday themed class because February is my birthday month. I used Cottage Wall Designer Series Paper and built the class around that - I love purple and green together! The main colors were Old Olive, Rich Razzleberry and Orchid Opulence. Here are the projects that we made for that class.

A birthday card and a little gift bag/box. The box is made with the Fancy Favor Big Shot Die. I used several stamp sets for these - Crazy for Cupcakes, Well Scripted, Tiny Tags and Whimsical Words. I love the new Medium Jewelry Tag Punch!
This is a tiny 3 x 3 card or tag with a 3-D flower on the front which was made from a number of punched Scalloped Circles. The leaves are satin ribbon trimmed into a leaf-shape and the background of the card is embossed with the Elegant Bouquet Embossing Folder.
This is a gift card holder. When you open the tucked flap there is a pocket inside to hold a gift card. Stamp sets used were Happy Moments and Celebrate Everything.
This was the party favor! Everyone had to make their own, but I baked a cookie for everyone! We used the Glassine Bags from the mini catalog (they are 4 3/4 x 6 3/4 - the cookies were 4-inch chocolate chip cookies). We ran the bags throught the Big Shot with the Elegant Bouquet embossing folder and then punched out a little tag.
Every month I make a hostess gift for my stamp club hostess. This one was for Dawn and it contained purple and green buttons to use on future projects. The flowers on top were "curled" with a bone folder and Cottage Wall DSP was used to decorate the container.!
Thanks to all the stampers who attended in February! It was a fun class!

~Amy

0 comments:

 

More Than Sweets Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template In collaboration with fifa
Cake Illustration Copyrighted to Clarice