Sunday, July 26, 2009

Christmas In July


Thanks to all who attended my Christmas In July stamp class this weekend. I had a great time and it felt good to feel like I might have a jump start on my Christmas projects this year. Hope
everyone got an idea or two for your own holiday projects. We are headed west this week for our family vacation. We will be stopping in Estes Park, Colorado this week and then on to Salt Lake City, Utah the following week for the annual Stampin' Up Convention. I am getting very excited and working feverishly on my swaps. I hope to bring home around 100 new ideas to share with all of you. In the meantime, here are some pictures from this weekend. At the end of August or early in September, I am planning to share all of the new things I learn at convention. We will be receiving five stamp sets from the new catalog in which to make the make and takes
during convention. So, that means we will be using the following stamp sets in my next class: Hello Again (pg. 114), Sweet Season (pg. 29), Things I Love (pg. 54), Tree Trimmings (pg. 28) and Retro Remix (wheel on pg. 114). Talk to you in a couple weeks!!!!!!

0 comments:

 

More Than Sweets Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template In collaboration with fifa
Cake Illustration Copyrighted to Clarice