Monday, June 1, 2009

Out with the old, in with the new . . .


So, I sort of fell off the face of the earth for a little while, but was very busy during my non-stamping hiatus. I painted two rooms in my house, had a garage sale, cleaned my house, and got a puppy. Needless to say, we have been busy. I am ready to stamp again!!!!

My plan is this . . .

June 27 -

A happy retirement party!!! Not for me, but for many of my stamp sets. You can find a list below of the stamps that I am retiring from my collection. I am planning to hold a silent auction through the 27th. You can bid on sets by e-mail or by phone starting today. I will periodically let you know who is in the lead for which sets and you can choose to outbid them, or not. On the 27th, I will host an open house, where we will stamp a little, bid a little, and eat a little. The winners of the auctioned sets will be able to take them home on the 27th following the open house. I will have a project or two for you to make and take. Let me know if you are interested in attending.


July -

Christmas in July!!!! Get a big jump on your Christmas projects and maybe feel a little bit cooler in the July heat by planning for the holidays. Also, the new catalog comes out July 1!!!!!!

More information to follow.


August -

I will be on vacation for two weeks (Stampin' Up Convention in Salt Lake City, Utah) and then it is back to school for the kiddos. I think August is going to be one of those months where I am too busy to stamp!


September -

Halloween and Thanksgiving theme.
Hope you will be able to make an event or two! ~Amy
Here's the silent auction list (it's kind of long, sorry . . .) You can view most of these at http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/ or just let me know and I can e-mail you a picture of any stamp set that you are interested in.

Name of Set and Starting Bid:
Background Basics (set of 4) $3.00
Beyond the Basics (set of 4) $3.00
Big Bold Birthday (set of 13) slightly stained $7.00
Classic Alphabet (set of 56) $14.00
Darling Dots (set of 8) $4.00
Darling Dots (set of 8) $4.00
Fresh Flowers (set of 9) $5.00
Greetings Galore (set of 8) $6.00
Happy Fall, Y’all (set of 7) $5.00
Headline Alphabet (set of 28) $12.00
Headline Numbers (set of 12) $6.00
Hey, Ghoul Friend (set of 6) $5.00
Itty Bitty Backgrounds (set of 4) $3.00
Itty Bitty Buds (set of 14) $6.00
Just B (set of twelve) $7.00
Kids at Play (set of 9) $6.00
A Little Somethin’ (set of 6) $5.00
Little Somethings (set of 12) slightly stained $4.00
A Merry Season (set of 4) stained $4.00
On the Beach (set of 13) $7.00
Polka Dot Punches (set of 4) $3.00
Riveting (set of 8) slightly stained $4.00
Something to Celebrate (set of 9) $5.00
Sweet Little Sentiments (set of 8) $5.00
Sweet of You (set of 6) $5.00
Tagger’s Dozen (set of 12) $6.00
The Fine Print (set of 6) $5.00
Too Terrific Tags (set of 6) $4.00
Web Wishes (set of 6) $5.00
Wonderful Words (set of 4) $3.00


0 comments:

 

More Than Sweets Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template In collaboration with fifa
Cake Illustration Copyrighted to Clarice