Tuesday, October 28, 2008

First Class - A Success!!!


Well, the Fall Cards and Gifts Class is over! I had a great time and want to say a big "THANKS" to all that attended. There were a total of 11 people that signed up for the class, which I thought was a good response for my first time.

I have to give my husband a big "THANKS", as well. He took care of the kids, pretty much, the whole weekend and I truly appreciate him. Without him, I would not be able to spend my creative energy making cakes, stamping and doing the many other things I enjoy doing.

I am now looking forward to my next class. I will be holding Winter Wonderland sessions on Friday, November 21 at 7:00, Saturday, November 22 at 7:00 and Sunday, November 23 at 1:00. If you would like to attend, there are 18 spots available (six per session). Please let me know as soon as possible if you plan to attend. I expect these classes to fill up quickly - I have already had a few people reserve their spot.
We will be making a tote bag with matching pen, five cards, a gift card holder and three gift tags.
I plan to have projects for my January class for you to preview at the Winter Wonderland session. I am thinking about a card tin with matching dividers (to organize all of the cards that you will make in the next year :). If there is something you would like to make or a technique that you would like to learn, please let me know. I would be happy to have suggestions for my upcoming classes. The January class will probably include something for Valentine's day, maybe the tin, a card and a candy holder. I'll let you know when I figure it out for sure.
Thanks again to all who attended! Hope to see you in November!

1 comments:

Mark on October 29, 2008 at 9:54 AM said...

Well thanks Dear...nice of you to say. It's a pleasure for me to see you working at what you love. Your creativity and skills never cease to amaze me :-)

Mark

 

More Than Sweets Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template In collaboration with fifa
Cake Illustration Copyrighted to Clarice