Monday, October 6, 2008

Big News . . .


Well, I finally did it! I am now a Stampin' Up Demonstrator! I went to the Regional Convention in Kansas City and that sealed the deal for me. I am so excited! I hosted my annual fall show on October 5 and the news seemed to be received quite well.


I will be hosting two classes this fall. There will be two sessions for each class. In the first one we will be making Halloween/Fall Cards and Halloween/Fall Candy Holders. Here are the projects that will be included:

This class will be held on October 24 at 7:00 p.m., October 25 at 7:00 p.m. and October 26 at 1:00 p.m. There are six spots available for each class and reservations should be made to ensure your spot. Everything will be pre-cut and ready to put together with instructions provided by me. The fee for the class is $20 or free with a $35 purchase. If you would like to sign up for this class please e-mail me as soon as possible. I have a printable flyer available, just let me know if you would like more information.



The second class that I will be hosting is called Winter Wonderland. This class will be held on November 22 at 7:00 p.m. and November 23 at 1:00 p.m. We will make a tote bag that holds five notecards, gift tags and a gift card holder. The fee is the same for this class. If you would like more information, please send me an e-mail or give me a call.

I will be sending this out to as many people as possible within the next few days in the hopes that they will then pass the information onto their friends who may be interested. Keep in mind that anyone can do this!!! You don't have to be crafty to attend a class. Full instruction is provided and your cards will look just like these when you are finished.

Stampin' Up now has 24-hour shopping through their website. Click on the current catalog to the right and then click on the "shop now" button at the top of my Stampin' Up home page to place an order. All on-line orders will be shipped directly to your home. Of course, you are always welcome to place your order through me, just let me know if I can help you!!

If you are interested in hosting a workshop, feel free to contact me. We can customize the make-and-takes to fit your needs (gift card holders, gift tags, cards, candy boxes, etc.).

Okay, that is my sales pitch for now. Check back occasionally to see what I am working on - there will always be something new! I will post all of my classes here and on my Stampin' Up website in the calendar section if you are interested in attending. After the Fall and Winter classes are finished I will probably come up with a few projects for a January Valentine class. Watch for new class information!

0 comments:

 

More Than Sweets Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template In collaboration with fifa
Cake Illustration Copyrighted to Clarice