Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Easter Class Information - Finally!!!!


Sorry this is so late getting out. As I said before, my camera broke and I was unable to take a picture of our upcoming projects. We just got our camera back a couple hours ago, so I am posting a picture of four of our projects for this
weekend. The fifth project will be a surprise
(mostly because I haven't yet decided what I want to do)!!! If you plan to attend either Friday at 7:00 or Sunday at 1:00, please let me know as soon as you can. I have four people signed up for Friday and a couple people on Sunday. The fee is $20 or free with a $35 purchase. I am thinking about ideas for April's class. If there is a technique or product that you would like to try, please let me know and I will try to incorporate it in the next class. I think we will either do Mother's Day projects or I was thinking about a Brides and Babies class. Hope to see you this weekend!!!!

0 comments:

 

More Than Sweets Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template In collaboration with fifa
Cake Illustration Copyrighted to Clarice