Friday, January 9, 2009

Valentine's Day is Fast Approaching!


Love You Much . . .

That's the name of this new stamp set that is available in the new Spring/Summer 2009 catalog. I was able to pre-order the stamp set in a bundle, which also included the new Candy Lane Designer Series Paper and the new Heart to Heart Punch. This bundle is also available to customers through January 31 at 20% off.

Our next class project . . . this milk carton container, which holds four mini milk cartons and the matching Love You Much card. I actually paid money to get the pattern for the container and the cartons because it was so cute!



I made a few of these for my family at Christmas time with the makings for hot chocolate and they turned out really cute. I punched windows in the cartons so that you could see what was inside each of them. The best thing about them is that each carton opens from the bottom, so you can fill them and they can be opened without being ruined.


I had originally planned to hold the January classes on Friday, Saturday and Sunday, but unfortunately I chose Super Bowl Weekend. While this is usually not an issue for me (I'm not a football fan), we are hosting the Super Bowl Party this year so I will be unable to hold the class on Sunday. If there is enough interest, I would be happy to do the Sunday class the weekend before or after the Superbowl or switch the Saturday class from an evening class to an afternoon class. Let me know if you plan to attend and what day/time would be best for you.


Oh, did I mention that the new catalog is available January 19th??!!!! Hope to see you at the end of the month.

0 comments:

 

More Than Sweets Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template In collaboration with fifa
Cake Illustration Copyrighted to Clarice